I thought the collision detection activity was very interesting, copying the tutorial was simple, but the code usually takes me a minute to figure out where to put it. I did have a member of our team show me where it went and it worked fine after that.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Blog Prompt 1/7/11
Share your learning experience on the Collision Detection topic.
I thought the collision detection activity was very interesting, copying the tutorial was simple, but the code usually takes me a minute to figure out where to put it. I did have a member of our team show me where it went and it worked fine after that.
Did you find the Collision Detection tutorial useful?
- Yes, I think that we might be able to use the tutorial as a good example for when we get more in depth with work on our game.
Will you use some of the codes provided in the ball and platform sample as well as, the keeping objects from flying off the stage code on the wiki?
- Yes we may use that further in our game for when the main character fights an enemy.
Did you like the Fly Catcher game?
Yes it seemed like a very simple, fun game but the code on it was just as long as any other game.
Will you be able to use the code from fly catcher game in your team Stem games?
- We might be able to use it to help our character collect certain objects in our game.
I thought the collision detection activity was very interesting, copying the tutorial was simple, but the code usually takes me a minute to figure out where to put it. I did have a member of our team show me where it went and it worked fine after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a good post!
ReplyDelete