Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog Assignment for 10/1/10

Q's
  • What topic and sub-category you would like to design a game for and why?

  • What genre does your game fit into?

  • Give a brief description of your game

  • What is the educational value (what will students learn)?



  • 1. I would be interested in making a technology game and tie in a science realted topic with it.

    2. I would like the genre to be in the action/adventure genre

    3. I would maybe like to do a physics/gravity type game where you can use only gravity and certain objects to help you solve problems.

    4. Depending on what topic we decide to make the game choice I mentioned in #3 will allow you to correspond the gravity portion to the learning or topic which will make the actual learning part more fun.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment